When you are considering a partnership with an organization that will have direct influence over your child’s learning and development, it is important to consider why they exist and where they are headed in the future.
Since the founding of Lenawee Christian Academy, it has been important for us to clearly understand and communicate our beliefs, our history, and our purpose. In doing so, we can be held accountable to one another, our parent partners, students, and employees, so our work with every student honors the life and legacy of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Lenawee Christian Academy exists to integrate biblical truth for life with a commitment to glorify Jesus Christ through academic excellence and spiritual maturity in an online environment.
The vision of Lenawee Christian Academy is to become a leading provider of quality online education offered from a Christ-centered perspective and informed by the thoughts of God provided in the Bible.
Our Statement of Faith
Lenawee Christian Academy is a non-denominational, private learning institution committed to the historic Christian perspective of life as set forth in the Bible. We recognize God as the Creator of all things, the Son of God as Savior of all who believe in Him, and the Holy Spirit as the Comforter and Convictor of all who believe in Him.
LCA is committed to biblical Christian education and to the literal, grammatical, historical interpretation of the Word of God on which the following statement of faith is based:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:33), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:35), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles (John 2:11), in His vicarious and atoning death (Ephesians 1:7), in His resurrection (John 11:25), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and in His personal return in power and glory. (Revelation 19:11)
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16-19)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3:26-28)